Kaylin is 1

Part 1.

For Kaylin's birthday we celebrated twice! We first celebrated up at Tim's Dad's house and I tried my hand at cute cake decorating. It was somewhat successful, I made a purse cake. It turned out to be a lot harder than I thought it would be. Oh well, I tried right? Kaylin liked it! (and I've got proof of that!)










Part 2. We waited to celebrate until a couple days after Christmas with my family because my brother and soon to be sister-in-law were coming to town. I even made another cake (yes after the 1st attempt I tried something different. I made a flower out of cupcakes. But you will never get to see what it looks like because I, being the genius I am somehow deleted the pictures from that party off both my camera and my computer! I am sooo upset. I don't know how I just deleted them . Anyway she loved her cake just as much the second time as the first and we had great company! Thanks to our wonderful families for making her birthday so special!



No comments: