Best Buddies.

My cousin and his wife happen to live upstairs in my grandfathers house where we currently live in the basement. It is so great to have them around especially since they have a little boy that is 5 months older than Kaylin. They have become best buddies and make my life and Michelle's life so much easier. They play "together" all the time! Well at least in the same vicinity of each other which makes it nice for Michelle and I because we can switch kids for babysitting or just to get something done around the house. Plus we get some adult interaction during the day that has been seriously so nice! Kaylin and I will be pretty sad when they move this spring!



Stroller rides and bike rides are just a few of the fun things we get to do with our buddies! We also love story time at the library once a week, the park, swimming, the children's museum at gateway and just playing at the house! Thanks Michelle and Andrew!

No comments: