FALL and Football!!!


I love the fall! I noticed that the trees are starting to change and I love it. One thing Tim and I love most about fall is College Football and of course MLB playoffs (Go Boston!) Anyway, in favor of last nights game I am happy to say my Utes pulled it off again, thanks to some last minute momentum and Louie Sakoda.I am excited to see how the rest of the season plays out with both Utah and BYU being so good this year. Even though I was raised a BYU fan I am pretty sure I bleed RED now!! (Sorry my BYU fan readers)
Other then football I am just trying to survive school, it is keeping my plenty busy. I am just glad I will be done in august. Then again, it will be weird next fall when I don't have to go to school anymore.
Well thats all for now. I better get some homework done so I can watch the BYU game tonight!

Cheers!!!

7 comments:

Whetmans said...

We shall see what happens w/ BYU and Utah. I am sorry to say we are cheering for different teams, but we can still be friends. ;)

Chef Extraordinaire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mrsdriscoll said...

Hey girl i'm glad i found your blog. Its been hard trying to get my friends on here. How are you doing?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

I love your site! I just saw that you have a blog! I keep meaning to update mine...one of these days! :)

carolee said...

I didnt' know you had a blog. I'm glad I know now! :)

Unknown said...

I love the blog!