Golf, College Football, A Movie, and lots of Rock band!!

So this last weekend as you can tell was quite eventful. We started a little early on thursday with the start of College Football!!! Then on Friday we went Miniture golfing with Kevin and Lori, Chris, Ash and Tay, and Mike. If anyone has ever seen me miniture golf (let's just say I lost and leave it at that).
Saturday we pretty much watched football all day long! Tim started out the day by going to his little brother Camerons first little league game. Then it was Utah vs Michigan in the big house. Thankfully they won but Tim was more excited for the BYU game so we had to miss a lot of the 4th quarter in HD on ABC to watch the BYU game on the Mountain(which I am not a fan of, but we will save my opinion on that for another day). Tim's Mom and stepdad and little sister Wendy came over and watched the game and finally got to see out apartment since we have lived her for about 9 months.
On sunday we went to Tim's sister and brother in laws house for dinner, a rousing game of Apples to Apples (which I won) and watched Les Miserables which apparently has been out for 10 years and I thought it was a new movie. Apparently I'm a little behind. Anyway after the movie we went up to Kevin and Lori's house to kick off Labor Day a little early where we ended up playing Rock Band until 3:30 am. Needless to say with us not getting home until almost 4am we slept in til about noon on monday.
Finally, we topped off the weekend with a family Barbeque with my Dads family and a family Softball game which I think is becoming the tradition since we all got together and played for fathers day.

No comments: